In small toilets, you have to give your best in every aspect of the decor. Photos are a great way to decorate small spaces at low cost; but the pictures must not overwhelm the room. Some simple steps and your photos will make wonders in a small toilet.
7 Picture Gallery: How to decorate small toilets with photos
- Choose up to three photos; these should be relatively simple. I.e., no group shots or this guy looking at the camera. The photos highlighting flowers, shells or leaves are a good option.
- Change the color of all the photos in black and white. This can be done using any software for editing photos; just select “color” and remove them. The sepia tones are another option.
- Choose a color to highlight something in photography. Most photo editing software has this option. You can change the color of a flower to yellow and leave the rest of the photo in black and white. This will be in “colors” in the “Options” tab. A professional studio can help you with that. Select a color that matches the decor of your toilet. It should not dominate the picture but accentuate it.
- Print the photos; typically using paper in the dimensions 20 x 28 cm. The small toilets support up to three photos; but if yours is too small, choose to use only one or two photos.
- Frame photos. Use frame thin and simple; preference for glass or plastic without outside edge.
- Hang the pictures. Arrange them horizontally or vertically, depending on the size of your small toilets. Do not spread them around the room; place them in proximity to one another to prevent the apparent bathroom being stuffy.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about small toilets. And we invite you to look at our 12 steps decorate small toilets with photos in the photo gallery. Bound to find many ideas to adapt to yours.
This post topic: Bathroom Ideas